We now have the ability to have enrollment completed online. Please go to: https://azcloud1.infinitecampus.org/campus/OLRLoginKiosk/nadaburg
The link will provide you with a step-by-step enrollment. Please contact your school's Office Manager if you need any assistance in enrollment.
To enroll in person, fill out the enrollment packet and bring the following items to the school office:
- Enrollment Packet
- Birth Certificate/Affidavit
- Proof of Immunizations
- Proof of Residency- utility bill, rental agreement, anything with your name and your address on it
- Name/Address of Previous School and Withdrawl Form if Applicable
- Proof of Legal Custody if Applicable
- IEP/504 Records if Applicable
- McKinney Vento Form
To ensure that there is someone that is available to support you in completing enrollment call the office manager to let them know you are coming in to enroll.
For admission to kindergarten, children must be five years of age prior to September 1st of the current school year. Children registering after the school day begins may be asked to start school the following morning.