Welcome to the Nadaburg Unified School District! Our goal is to attract, develop and retain the best and brightest employees who reflect the diversity of our community. Nadaburg offers a great working environment!
- Competitive Salary Schedule
- Four-Day Work Week - School is closed on Fridays
- Additional income opportunities through tutoring, summer school, sports coaching, clubs, and school activities.
- Performance-based compensation.
- Life Insurance: Health Insurance, or the option to waive health insurance and receive a stipend.
- Optional dental, vision, and short-term disability at a reasonable cost.
- Arizona State Retirement membership with long-term disability insurance.
- $5,000 student loan forgiveness after five years of service (verify with your student loan provider).
- National Board Certification support.
- Career pathways with a district experiencing steady moderate growth.
- Extensive discounts for employees on preschool and before/after care programs.
- Teacher of the Year recognition program.
Nadaburg Unified School District No. 81 does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, or age in its programs, activities, or in its hiring and employment practices.
Nadaburg Unified School District 81 - TalentEd Hire (tedk12.com)- NUSD uses Talent Ed for hiring, which allows you to apply online.
You may also be asked to bring in the following, as they apply for your position:
- Fingerprint Clearance Card (All)
- Teaching Certificate (Educators)
- Unofficial Transcripts (Educators)
- Two Letters of Recommendation (All)
If you need to apply in person or have any issues applying, please contact our HR.